Recount: Marshmallow Challenge

Task description: This week we have been learning how to create a recount using lots of detail and descriptive language. We had to complete an activity called the marshmallow challenge. After finishing the activity we had to write a recount about our experience, check out my recount below. Please leave a positive comment on my blog. 

One Tuesday morning room 10 decided to make a marshmallow sculpture because room 11 & room 9 made it before us, so then we chose to make it too. The things we needed were 20 uncooked pasta, 10 marshmallows and a team . In my group it is Dayton, Ace, William and Myu San.

My team tried to make the sky tower but that failed so we made a house looking thing but it turned out to be pretty cool, it could stand up by itself but the thing that made it stand up was some stabilisers.

We had five marshmallows on the bottom of the tower to hold it up, it was so hard we had to ask Miss Parrant to please give us some more uncooked pasta. Then the sculpture looked like some kind of tent but it was cool, even though William did not like it! But my other team mates loved it and so did I.