My Cardboard Bird

Task Description: Today I made a Cardboard Bird, the bird is mainly made of Cardboard I Also used super glue. Unfortunately the bird did not fly because the big wings were thinner than the small ones.

One thought on “My Cardboard Bird

1. Kia ora Levi,

Thank you for including an embedded powerpoint into your blog post. I like how you have included photos from two different stages of the project and you have even included a few instructions. Next time you could even elaborate on those instructions and add more details.

To make it very clear which activity you are working on it’s helpful if you include the activity name in the title. For example Build a Plane – Kick Start. Even though you chose to make a bird (which is totally fine). You can just include this detail in your description. You could say ‘I am completing the Build a Plane, Kick Start activity but I have decided to make a small adjustment and instead of building a plane I am going to make a bird.’ This just makes it very clear to your readers what you are doing.

I like how you have included in your description what resources you used and you even talked briefly about why the plane didn’t fly.
    You should check out Lucas’s plane blog post. He has made a range of different planes in an attempt to find the best one. Maybe you could leave him a comment.
    Lucas’s Blog

Keep up the good work Levi,
    Anna
    SLJ